Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catalina - Part one

The following bit of fiction has been sitting on laptop for some time as I have considered what to do with it. One of the reasons I have held back in publishing it is due to the fact that I let a lot of my darker side come out.

The major reason has to do with the setting. I have based this piece, and those to follow, loosely on the writings of another writer that being S.M. Stirling and his books "Marching through Georgia", "Under the Yoke" and "Stone Dogs" and set after the end of the third book.

With all of that said I hope that you enjoy the first section

It was nice to be finally back on Earth, even if a great chunk of the planets landmasses were now under new management. When the final war started I found myself on the the moon doing an inspection of one of my company's new solid-state research labs at the lunar city of New Edo. Now that the democratic nations were gone and the survivors hidden in the asteroid belt were preparing to head into interstellar space to found a colony world in the system of Alpha Centuri.

Of course, as the the owner and CEO of Archer Industries I would have been a prime candidate as one of the new colony's settlers until they discover that I was not a willing settler and buying me out could have crippled several nations economies. Finding out that I was gay was the final nail in their plans and they left me very much alone. Which left me exactly where I wanted to be, living life my way at my estate on one of the islands off the California coast.

I know that the Domination were quiet surprised to find me off earth and like a great number of the survivors of the war they offered me nominal citizenship if I helped to bring back the planet from the brink. Frankly I cared very little about the politics of the situation and wanted to help the human race survive. The only thing that I did ask for was that my brothers who may have survived be given the same deal as myself and they agreed to my surprise. They must have thought it very funny when they decided to give me back my estate and the rest of the island chain of Catalina as my private domain.

What nobody knew about was a secret data store under my estate's main house using technology that were not available to very many including the starship in the belt and I had used it to store a great many things that could have gotten me executed for knowing about and almost all of humanities diverse knowledge. And that little gem gave me a serious ace in the hole that I could use to rebuild Earth.

So after six months of various lectures on the Domination's culture and morals I was sent home to start work on my first project which was to rebuild the mass driver complex on the slopes of the mountains of Hawaii. All of this meant that I was going to need a much larger workforce and I knew just where to find them and cheap.

I knew what I was looking for and among the shell shocked survivors of Los Angeles it was not hard to find. The cells of the security directorate detention centers were filled with just the type of serf I was looking to buy. They all showed signs of wear since the last winter had not been good to them and that would make them easier to break them in. the serfs in cell block one looked up at the sound of the cell block door opening. Some of them lowered their gaze when they saw me among the guards others did not. All of the serf had been classified by Security as troublemakers and if not bought soon would be used by the labor camps to decontaminate the coast until they died from radiation poisoning.

I glanced at the guard and asked, “what’s their classification?”

He glanced at his computer pad display and grunted, “Looks like class four literate/numerate for the most part, they gonna be trouble in the long run.” I nodded but knew that all they needed was some training and I was planning to give it to them in ways they might not suspect. We stopped in front of one cell with twelve or so strapping bucks in it. I liked what I saw but I knew that I needed one final test before I bought them. The guard rattled the bars of the cell with his truncheon to get their attention and shouted at them “ shuck and identify cattle”. Several minutes passed as they all stripped there coveralls and folded them on there blankets, then stood feet apart with there hands clasped behind there heads. In the light of the detention cell, their neck ident tattoos glowed brightly. The slow ones were prodded with the truncheon to hurry up. In silence I examined the bucks, they were all reasonably well muscled despite of the destruction that had lived in and nodded with satisfaction that several of them were sporting hard cocks. They all had the control bracelets on their wrists, which reflected the neck ident tattoo. They were ordered to dress before I addressed them.

“I am Steven Archer. Some of you might remember the name but all of that is in the past. What you should never forget is that I am now your new owner and master. Follow my rules and we will get along well, ignore my rules and you will face the punishment. The choice is yours, live with me, or die alone.” I scanned the twelve faces in the cell, most had resigned themselves to this fate, two looked straight at me with hate in there eyes. I smiled back at them for I knew there type and I would break them to my will or they might end up feeding the radioactive sharks off the island. I looked at several other cells and made my choices to make up the needed workforce before walking back to the office to finalize the purchase I smiled to myself, I would enjoy breaking them in on the island

Back on the island I surveyed the final stages of new construction on the manor house that had just been completed with satisfaction. The meeting with the techs from the conservation directorate did not even anger me since I was more than happy with fifteen percent of the island’s land surface. I think that I surprised them when I told them that I was planning to let more than half of the holding revert to the natural ecosystem. This is my home and I planned not to destroy it, I had seen enough destruction during the war.

The new serfs had arrived during the night and had been paired with existing members of the expanded household. The Headman figured that this would help them adjust to there new life on Catalina. I laughed when he told me that he had paired the new ones with the horniest bucks I had. I figured that half of the new serfs would be in any condition to walk straight the next morning. You see that, except for a few bed wenches of my surviving brother on a neighboring island and the small kitchen staff, the rest of the population of the island was all young randy bucks. This meant that if they wanted to play they had only themselves to relieve the itch and that served my purposes as well.

I rose early that morning and went for my usual 10 mile run along sections of the coastline of the island before breakfast. I have always found the run helped to loosen the muscles and the mind for the day ahead and made me almost as randy as some of the serfs out on the fishing boats that I owned. They were on the horizon the serfs manning the ships who were under strict orders not to be of service to any of their shipmates. I had worse punishments than the ships for those that broke my rules. After the run I cooled off by doing several kilometers of the pool in the garden next to the manor house.

My serf born manservant Francis served me breakfast next to the pool when he brought me a tight pair of shorts. He was wearing only a tight pair of black leather shorts and a thin chain of steel. I thought that the chain was unnecessary but he refused to take it off, it was his way of showing me that I owned him completely. I could smell the scent of his sweat from his morning’s workout, another way that he showed me that he was following my request that he was not to allow himself to become flabby. I watched his well-muscled form closely as he laid out the eggs, bacon, rolls, fresh fruit and coffee, and thinking about whether I should accept the invitation to use his tight ass that he was offering. As much as I wanted his ass as desert after breakfast, I knew that I had to get moving on the project. As he withdrew back to the kitchen, he bowed deeply giving me plenty of time to caress his leather-covered ass and thighs. Ah the joys of ownership, but now time to change and to work.

My office is a separate wing of the manor and looks over the straight between the island and the coast. I designed the space to be airy and spacious but the inclusion of all of the communication equipment the room looked cluttered and disorganized, I will have to fix that. The one feature of my office that I loved was the fact that the end of the room where I normally worked was all windows. This way I could oversee the entire estate and be able to hand out punishments and pleasures to those deserving. As I normally do on workdays Monday to Saturday, I wore a tan coloured pair of leather jodhpurs, knee high riding boots, and a loose fitting silk shirt with now the ever-present gun belt with gun and bracelet controller.

As I entered, the entire office staff rose and bowed in unison. I had to take pride in the collection of good serf administers that I was able to save from the labor camps. They were all smart, obedient and very good-looking youthful bucks. As I trained them for there place in my household, they all at one point played pony for me and on occasion they still did but for the most part I allowed them to play among themselves even if it meant that I watched the fun from a distance. All of them were now Class V literate serfs and they dressed the part even if they all tended to wear very tight and form fitting clothing over there well muscled bodies.

I listened to there reports and wonder what in all of the Gods name had caused the Americans to detonate a massive atom bomb on an active volcanic island chain. I am still surprised that it did not sink the damn island. Still with luck, we could get the installation on line in a year and a half if we threw enough bodies into the project. Well that was fine, the surviving cattle on the island could clean up there own mess since they set the dam device in there own backyard, the idiots. With a sigh I realized that there was nothing I really could do except wait for the island to be decontaminated before the real work could start and they wanted results no matter how long it took even if it meant depopulating the islands in the process.

By lunch I really wanted to play pony with one of the bucks but I knew that the office staff loaded with gathering all of the information that this project needed could not take the time off to service my long cock. Francis served me lunch at my desk and I advised him to pack the saddlebag at which he smiled and nodded. I finished lunch shipped the required reports to the palace and the Archon’s office and set about doing a survey of the newly complete vineyards my brother had planned.

Francis met me outside the manor’s main entrance with my favorite horse ready to ride. I could tell by the smell of sex around him that Francis had already ridden one of the stable hands. I smiled and lightly brushed his tanned chest with a gloved hand as I French kissed him longingly. I think that he needed a good reward and starting to think about him with strawberries and thick cream and maybe one of the new bucks for his own personal training. Positions of power concerned many in my little community a great deal to my personal chattel but which of the new ones would he like.

As I considered the possible choices, I closely examined the work completed in the vineyard climbing up the mountainside. All of the serf born farm hands hard worked hard and I think that it was time that they celebrated their work and a party was never bad for the morale of the serfs. Then I saw someone partially hidden in the undergrowth at the top of one of the newly trellised vines. He was tall and well muscled with newly shortened blonde hair, just the way I like my serfs. He was one of the new serfs wearing the tight white cotton shorts that they all fresh bought wore before their initiation as full members of the estate. I recognized him as one of the potential troublemakers from the cell and quietly laughed. He was slowly stroking his cock oblivious of who was watching. I dismounted, grabbed the saddlebag and slowly crept up an adjacent furrow until I could hear his breathing and smell the sweat that must have been pouring off of his chest. I waited until I heard his breath shorten signaling his impending climax before I pounced on to him.

Within seconds, I had him pinned underneath of me with his left wrists behind his back and right hand still wrapped around his cock. He started to struggle but I had the upper hand and years of training for hand to hand combat can make you very strong. I think that he thought that it was one of the other serfs going to rape him again when he craned his neck to see his captor. At the sight of me he redoubled his efforts to shake me off of him but only enabled me to tighten my grip on him. As his struggles lessened I turned his head to see his tattoo to see which of the new ones I had caught with cock in hand. I almost laughed when I saw that it was one of the ones that had hatred in his eyes at the detention center, I was going to enjoy this. So, I thought, Michael AI643128E your education about the real domination was about to begin.

With leisure I reached through the vines to grab my saddlebag with all of its tools of training. I first pulled out of the saddlebag the leather wrist restraints and secured his left then reached for his right. His right palm was slick with sperm and the still moist earth of the furrow. With his wrists secure I then placed a wide leather collar around his neck. I then ripped the thin cotton shorts off of him so I could then survey his ass slowly and carefully and use the remnants of his shorts to tie his ankles securely.

I allowed him to roll over and into a sitting position. Sitting there he glared at me with a hatred that seemed all consuming causing me to smile as I pulled off my riding gloves. “Well serf, what did I tell you in the cell block?”

“To obey your rules.” He whispered to me. I waited a couple of seconds then stuck him with the gloves then waited again “Master” he seemed almost to choke on that word. Well he needed to learn the rules of this new reality and fast or he would end up as shark bait and that would have been a waste of a lot of potential.

“Well I am glad that was an easy lesion for you to learn,” I said shaking my head,” but you broken my first rule of the estate and therefore will have to face the punishment. The headman and your bunk buddy would have told you the basic rules that I set for all of my serfs and some of the punishments that have happened for breaking those rules.” I reached over and shoulder my saddlebag before I yanked him to his feet with one of the rings in the collar.

As he slowly shuffled to the end post of the trellis with his head down he muttered, “ but I thought I was alone and that no one would know about a quick hand job and with no women on the island what choice did I have, master?” Well it seemed he had learned to be respectful, it was a start at least.

I laughed as I pulled a short length of chain from the saddlebag and secured it to the post and to the collar. “You were not aware of anything around you and this is not Sunday when you can do as you can take pleasure from most of the man on the island and face no punishment from me.”

He stared at me for a brief moment then lower his gaze “I will not do so willingly master that was not the way I was raised” I grabbed his chin and raised his eyes to mine and saw the truth in them. I let him go letting his gaze fall to his bound feet as I walked behind him. I let him ponder the punishment that he would face or the pleasure that he would experience here in the vineyard.

I caressed his ass slowly and told him ”The world that grew you buck is gone and is now a glowing ruin on the horizon. You live in my world now and my word is the only law that you will ever hear for the rest of your life. As I said, live with me and my rules or die alone, the choice is yours and only yours. There are many, many more where you came from. All you will ever have to ask from me is to kill you in a merciful way and it will be done.”

“Well,” I said,” it is time that you learn more about the world where you now live.” and began to paddle his ass with my gloves. With each impact he let out a cry, each getting louder and hoarser until he was continually sobbing and calling for his dead mother. His ass cheeks were completely red when I stopped this phase and readied him for the next assault. I loosened my gun belt and let it fall next to the bag as I retrieved the tube of lubricant and coated his ass cheeks and puckering asshole with it. The gloves were still warm when I put them back on and then released my hard cock from the confines on my pants to position its tip of it on his quivering hole. I grabbed the collar and pulled him back sharply and onto my cock. As I slid home in the interiors of his ass he shook in pain and yelled even louder. I pulled him closer until the spasms of pain lessened and told him “ My impaling stake is not as big, nor as deadly as the one that you were facing in the hands of Security. Be thankful that I bought you for your fate would have been like those now cleaning up the charred ruins on the horizon or dying very slowly on a three foot wooden impaling stake up your American ass.” I could feel that he suddenly was faced with what his future could have been and seemed to surrender to this new fate.

I let him think for a moment with the head of my long cock resting comfortably in his ass. Then I felt him tighten his ass muscles around my cock. “Do with me as you will master, for I am yours.” I started slowly to fuck his tight and seemingly virgin ass with long tender strokes leaving the head of my cock in his ass. The heat of passion gradually swept over him and he started to beg for me to fuck him harder and faster. This was not rape by anyone's standards but my total position of him. I started to pound his ass for all its worth and wrap him in a tight bear like hug so that he felt the end of each and every stroke of my cock in his ass. I reached down and found that his cock had become rock hard again. As I held him closer to me I began to stroke his still slick cock with a gloved hand matching the pace that I was filling his ass with.

With a cry I plunged deep into his ass and flooded it with my seed. Shortly after that I stroked a second load from his cock. By then, we were both covered in a thick layer of sweat from the sun and from the fuck but I saw a look of ecstasy on his face and knew that he had learned his first lesion on Catalina. I still had to punish him for his breaking of my law but would not make it as severe as some in the past for he was ignorant of the ways of the new order and would have to be taught gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment