Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Wishlist for my 47th Birthday

As the date quickly approaches, tomorrow actually I have been thinking about what I would want for the day. And considering that a picture is worth a thousand words I have spent a bit of time going through the collection to give you some suggestions as to what I really would like to have (even if it is for a very short time).

before I begin, If any pic violates copyright let me know and I will remove it.

He can deliver the cake

 The Door men

 The live entertainment for the evening

 He is the police contact for the party

  


 I think that a fireman or two might not hurt when it comes to the lighting the candles

 then there is the cake

now someone pass me the whip cream and chocolate syrup so we can tease and eat this hunky bear

and as a parting gift might I suggest
Well these are of course are just guidelines

No comments:

Post a Comment