Wednesday, May 19, 2021

flying with an Airman

With the event seeming to be winding down after the host handed out a pile of door prizes I decided to head to the patio for a bit of fresh air before getting the final drink for the night. I had dressed in an orange Search and Rescue flight suit with a leather aviator jacket. I knew that it got a lot of looks but no serious offers. I decided to grab a drink before heading home. The bar's serving area was busy but that never bothered me. Behind me, I hear a voice say, “So did you cause much chaos tonight General?” I turned and saw someone dressed in a green flight suit with a sage green jacket over it. His wedge, which looked like it was made of leather, was positioned in the American style. He could have been an extra for the movie “Top Gun” except for the fact that the flight suit was unzipped to his navel.

As the bartender asked for my order I added, “I’ll pay for whatever Top Gun here is having.” our orders were quickly taken care of and I headed back out to the patio to grab a seat. I was quickly followed.

As he sat next to me, he introduced himself, “I’m Drake, Thanks for the drink.” I nodded and wondered if I might be interested in getting fucked. “Search and Rescue orange, have you rescued anyone tonight?”

I grabbed his thigh, then ran my hand up towards his crotch and asked, “Do you want to be rescued?” He paused before nodding. I placed my drink on the table before I leaned over wrapping my left arm around his neck so I could pinch his nose and locked my lips over his mouth. It was not mouth-to-mouth but more of a long and deeply passionate kiss. With my other hand, I gave his left nipple a squeeze before I worked my way down under the flight suit to his crotch. His cock and balls were in a jock which I slowly massaged till he was getting hard. As I finished the kiss, I left my right hand over his cock and asked, “Like my version of mouth to mouth?”

Before he replied, he yanked my flight suit zipper down, reached in and gave my cock a squeeze, and found seven inches of hardening cock hidden inside. ”Yes Sir. I do.” he left his hand in place giving me the occasional squeeze as we finished our drinks. With both of us zipping up to looking presentable to the public I invited him home. As we headed out, I was able to press him against a wall for another long kiss which allowed me to run my hand down his back and grab his ass and bring a knee into his crotch. He was wearing a special flight suit that allowed access to his ass. I could fuck him while he was wearing the flight suit.

The cab ride was uneventful except for his hand in my crotch as if to make sure I did not disappear. Once in my apartment I offer him a drink and found him on my bed without his jacket or his boots but with the wedge still in place and the sunglasses back on. I guess he wanted me for him to strip out of the flight suit but I had other ideas. I hung up my jacket and noticed that his flight suit had Captain's bars sewn onto his shoulders.

As he finished his shot, I gathered his glass and slowly pulled the zip fully down on his flight suit before straddling his chest I was also able to clasp his hands over his head just to show who was in charge and knocking his wedge off in the process. I wanted to get him as hard as I could before I would let him cum.

After a long deep kiss, I worked my way down his chest giving both his nipples a working over sucking and biting them which caused him to groan in pleasure. His moaning intensified as I savaged his pecs by biting harder. I knew that I had found this Airman’s weak point. I wondered how he would feel if I also gave his cock the same treatment. I did not get a chance to do that.

He suddenly bucked his hips tossing me off of him with him and I found him on top of me. He quickly unzipped my flight suit and dove straight onto my hard cock. I was surprised that he did not swallow me whole but spent his attention on the head of my cock. He had also positioned himself so that I could access the zips and buttons hiding his ass. The few buttons holding the back flap were easy to undo revealing a beautiful ass ripe for a fuck. The perfect 69 position.

As he worked on getting me fully hard, I gave his sweet ass a true tongue lashing diving deep along his ass crack and into his hole. The deeper I drove my tongue into his hole the stronger I felt his tongue over the shaft of my cock and then my balls. I think he knew that I was getting close when he stopped with one final lick and said, “I want you to fuck me, Sir”

After he rolled off me, I was able to grab a towel, lube, and a condom from my nightstand before I ordered, “Assume the position for close formation flying Airman.” As he positioned himself so that he could watch me fuck him in the closet mirror on all fours with his legs being far enough apart to show off his tight ass I slipped the condom on. I gave his ass another quick lick before I slid a couple of lubed fingers into his hole to get him ready for my hard missile. The deeper I probed the louder his moans became.

With him primed for take-off, I positioned myself, ready to impale his hole. As the head entered I grabbed his shoulders and pulled back, forcing him partially upright and fully onto my cock. He let out a gasp in the suddenness of my first thrust. As I let him fall back down on all fours I gave his hole time to adjust to the girth of my seven inches.

His hole was tight, perfect for close formation flying. Grabbing his thighs, I started with a slow easy fuck leaving just the head inside his rosebud and ending balls deep. I was massaging his insides rubbing his prostate with each stroke. He raised his ass a little as he dropped his head onto a pillow allowing me to increase my pace and give his ass a real pounding.

I could feel him flexing his ass muscles bringing me close and with a final thrust, I grabbed his shoulders, pulling even closer, and blew my load deep in his hole. As I recovered my breath, he had gathered the lube and the towel under himself and was still slowly riding my cock. “Keep fucking me Sir, make me cum.”

I slowly raised him up so that he was resting on my thighs and I could still thrust into his hole. As he jerked his rock-hard cock, I was able to reach inside his flight suit and slowly play with his nipples. That set him off and he let his load fly over the towel with a very loud moan. As he cleaned his weapon, I made sure that his bomb bay was clean and secured.

I offered him another drink as a parting gift with my phone number. I certainly would want to fly with this wingman again. As he left he remarked, “That sure is a weapon of ass destruction General. I’ll keep in touch, I do have to ensure that I log a certain number of flying hours to keep my wings.”


He does indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment